Navigating this Website’s Buttons:
Clicking Double Bordered Buttons at the bottom of each page; follows the Outline covered below.
Introducing the Stages of “The Grey”, as played in the Tabletop Card Game.
Single Bordered Buttons link to pages delving into expansive subject matter, not absolutely pertinent to the Game.
There you will find Music, Characters, Settings and Back Stories. Please Explore and Engage with them.
Here is an outline representing movement of the Player’s Cards.
It also serves as a procedural grid, introducing the components used; Cards and Jewels, where the activity applies at each stage of movement.
- Pre-Game- Deal
- (6 R,B,G & 3 B,W).
- Sphere Maker- Play cards in “Slots”.
- (Make open hand).
- Space Walker- Colonize Space
- Petition for Orbit
- (Move to Slot in Space).
- Creature Tamer- Creatures Follow Suit.
- (Play Creature’s color route).
- Elemental- Settle “Slots” in foreign Spheres.
- Dream Jumper- Alter Spheres without Space’s intervention.
- (Charm Creatures, Play Spies.)
- Cosmic Enforcer- Use Elemental Forces in acts of conquest.
- (Attack Laterally in Spheres).